Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy NABLOPOMO


Welcome to my new blog - just in time for NaBloPoMo!

I don't know if I will be successful this year with NaBloPoMo, as I have barely blogged since embarking on my "new life." But now that I am settled, for the most part, this is the perfect opportunity for a fresh start. I've missed blogging, and I have definitely missed my readers, but I think I've needed this time to re-group - this new job and new surroundings and new marriage thing has taken it out of me!

Not sure what's going to happen here, but I guess I'll figure it out as I go along. I do know, however, that I would love to do some groovy/green/outdoorsy/fun product testing, so if you have ideas about that, fill me in.

I have a new feed (yay!), so check that out - but don't forget to look at the page from time-to-time, as my sidebar content will be changing quite a bit as I get rolling again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

squee! here you are!