Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Updates

I have the attention span of a fly today, so it's all about the bullets.

  • Mattress - went with the queen, and I'm almost wishing I bought the king. For as wonderful as my relationship with Dan is, we don't sleep as well together as we might. I am a horribly restless sleeper, and my constant up and down is a pain. He's a blanket hog - to the point that we have separate blankets, or else I end up naked in the middle of the night. We both snore, but since he sleeps like the dead, his snoring bothers me more than mine bothers him. But, the mattress is really comfy, and I have slept slightly better on some nights - and if I am awake, I am at least not uncomfortable while I lie there fuming. Both of our backs feel much better as well.
  • Winter - I hate it and my nerves are about shot. Hate it.
  • Work - was getting better, but lately has been miserable, and is keeping me up most nights.
  • Facebook - takes up more time than I care to admit - when I'm home, I'm on it. But at least it's fun.
  • Hobbies - I haven't had the energy for much, but I have done a bit more geocaching lately, and I have two photos showing this coming month in a juried show - the opening is Sunday, and I'm excited. I'll let you know if I win anything!

1 comment:

SUEB0B said...

I have yet to really "get" Facebook. It just hasn't captured me the way Twitter did.